Simple A4 Paper Sheets Free Printable

Hi! I'm here again :) I've been kinda busy with College, I'm two weeks away from my recess and I need it now! haha

I designed these sheets a few days ago and I've been loving them! I use them a lot for my class notes... I just love the fact that they are so simple, you can adapt them to any style of writing, color palette or whatever... 

Anyways, I leave you the link at the end of the post! I hope you love them 


I put some notes and a title for you to see how it can look with a pretty title and simple hadwriting

Here's the link to download: Black Line A4 Paper Sheet Download

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter A4 Paper Sheet Printable

How I use Notion for taking notes as a college student!

Best Things to see on your SmartTV/Chromecast Device!