Best Things to see on your SmartTV/Chromecast Device!

 1. Fireplace

When I'm not actually watching anything, I love to have a fireplace on the back! I have been receiving compliments from everyone that comes in the house, people love it! It creates such a warm and inviting environment, you should try it!
I love this one, it's 10 hours long and it's a loop so you can leave it there and forget about it!

 2. Travel videos

There's a lot of travel videos on youtube that you can just leave playing on the back... it's just so nice to have scenes of Venice and Greece and all over the world, sometimes it's even hypnotising...
In this category I would like to tell you about two kinds of videos: Walking Tours and Travel Montages, they both are amazing. I'll just link below my favourite ones, just try them on your TV, you won't regret it!
This New York one is amazing, I think it's actually one of my favourites! 
This is a collage of Venice scenes that look so perfect!
This is a tour of the Venice Canals, it looks so magical...

 3. Ambiance/background music

There's a lot of music compilations and mixes and just creative things out there... I'll leave you my favourites:
This Youtube channel actually has a lot of this type of Coffe shop mixes, I really recommend checking them out!
I love his mixes, they are popular songs mashed into one and really cool graphics that move along with the music!

This is just the coolest thing ever...
And this ambiance in the night with all the lights turned off, is just magical!

I hope you love at least some of this ones, I will try to keep them updated as I find new and amazing ones... Leave me a comment if you have any recommendations/comments...



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter A4 Paper Sheet Printable

How I use Notion for taking notes as a college student!