Harry Potter A4 Paper Sheet Printable

Hi! I've recently designed this sheets inspired by the Harry Potter movie collection and I'm truly in love with them! 



They are black and white so you won't ever spend too much ink, and you can punch them as you need to file them in a binder or something similar... I think they are so practical!

























They are in A4 size, but you can obviusly resize them as you want when you are printing them. In the PDF you've got front and back, so pay attention when you are printing on both sides to not confuse them haha






















I hope you love them! 


Here´s the link to download: Download Harry Potter A4 Paper Sheet Printable

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I use Notion for taking notes as a college student!

Best Things to see on your SmartTV/Chromecast Device!